Skip to content
- The “Dropper Popper” bounces about 2 meters high, no matter what height it is released from.
- The rubber half-sphere (as seen on left, in above image), can be turned inside out (as seen on right). Stored energy is instantly released when popper turns right-side-out; and, if resting on a flat surface, will launch about 2 meters high. To trigger this, popper must be dropped, flat, onto a hard surface.
- Hold and release popper as shown in top image, away from body.
- If having difficulty dropping it perfectly flat, spin it like a frisbee while releasing.
- Located in L02, section B4.